How Does One DigiWriMo?
- First of all, if you haven’t registered, do that right away with the form below. It’s not too late to enter the fray.
- There are no discussion forums anywhere! Because digital writing takes place everywhere on the web, so will our discussions. Plan to join our Twitter chats using #digiwrimo, head over to our Facebook page, and post plenty of comments on any and all DigiWriMo-related blog posts (here and everywhere). Virality is the best form of dialogue!
- Not all digital writing has to be public. But, if you want to share your work with others, do so by posting it on our Facebook page, on Twitter using #digiwrimo, or tag your blog posts with “digiwrimo”. That way, you’ll have all the audience you deserve for your grueling hours of digital brilliance. We’ll be curating content created on the web via the #digiwrimo Scoop.it topic.
- Check the calendar! All the Digital Writing Month events (including not-to-be-missed guest blog posts) are posted there. We’ll have weekly discussions and writing exercises all month long. And be double sure to check out the Night of Writing Digitally!
- There are no secrets to doing DigiWriMo, no right way and no wrong way to do it. Some people may write a novel using their computer and call it a day; while others may write hundreds of Twitter haiku. The key to success is your imagination and your love of experimentation, exploration, and fun.
But first, register…